Tuesday 15 April 2008

Bow

In my old church I was on the music team. I really wanted to be creative and write songs. I finally got my chance. Some time after we had written and performed it at church, I recorded it on my Apple iBook G4 using Garage Band. I've finally figured out how to put it up here on my blog, so for your listening pleasure, find my song "Bow".

(chorus)
Bow before the King of Kings
Bow before the Ruler of everything
Bow before the King of Kings
Bow before the Ruler of everything

(verse 1)
I love to worship You
I love to praise Your name
I love to make You Lord
I love to glorify Your name

(chorus)

(verse 2)
I want to worship You
I want to praise Your name
I want to make You Lord
I want to glorify Your name

(bridge)
Come before Him in worship
Come before Him with praise
Come before Him with thanksgiving
Come to glorify His name

(verse 3)
I come to worship You
I come to praise Your name
I come to make You Lord
I come to glorify Your name

No comments: